Thursday, July 30, 2009

Looking for a place to live around washington D.C. for college grads, near nightlife?

I just graduated college, and am getting a full-time job in D.C. I wanted to be able to go out on the weekends and was wondering where all the nightlife was located so I know where to look for housing.

Looking for a place to live around washington D.C. for college grads, near nightlife?
I suggest looking at Arlington (especially around the Clarendon area). It's an expensive place to live but you'd have easy access to Metro and a pretty good night life too. I might also suggest Georgetown, but that would be really expensive and no Metro access (buses, sure, but not the subway). Bethesda might be another good option for you too.





You might find this helpful too: http://www.housingmaps.com/.
Reply:Georgetown


No comments:

Post a Comment