Friday, July 31, 2009

Any sites out there for good Programming jobs?

I'm currently going to school for Game Software Design and am in the process of learning C++ Programming. What I wanted to find out is where I can find some good sites have job postings for any C++ Programming positions. Preferbly some where I can write the programs at home and then send them to the companies when I am finished. Does anyone know of any sites?

Any sites out there for good Programming jobs?
If you want to find stuff paticularly within the game industry, check out the links below.
Reply:Well, have you tried a search or three for "programming +outsourced" ? That brings a bunch up for me. Failing that, try out Rentacoder.com. I'm afraid that what you're likely to get are freelance assignments more than a steady telecommute. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment