Friday, July 31, 2009

I hv dne MBA(marketing)&nw I m doing software courses frm NIIT(C,C++,DOT NET).plstell me wil I get a job in IT

I m 24 yr. old. I m doing job in ICICI PRUDENTIAL in marketing as (Financial service consultant). But want to ENTER into IT field. I am doing (C,C++,DOT NET) courses from NIIT (Thane). So please tell me AM I GOING ON RIGHT TRACK ???? if not what should I do ??? Thank you,

I hv dne MBA(marketing)%26amp;nw I m doing software courses frm NIIT(C,C++,DOT NET).plstell me wil I get a job in IT
.NeT is currently on the go in the IT market. I'm also learning on C#, ASP .Net 2.0. I would recommend best to have Software engineering skills like Project Management. Not to worry. you'll have a great future ahead.
Reply:Given you background , with an MBA in MArketing and experience as a FInancial service consultant, you would be an ideal candidate for SAP CRM. I would strongly suggest that instead of getting into programming, get into the functional side of SAP.


No comments:

Post a Comment