Friday, July 31, 2009

I am Persoing C.A And I want go to Kanada For Reading and Job Currently I am in delhi and doing a job as a au

I am Persoing C.A And I want go to Kanada For Reading and Job Currently I am in delhi and doing a job as a auditor Please you it is possibal or not

I am Persoing C.A And I want go to Kanada For Reading and Job Currently I am in delhi and doing a job as a au
Friend pls dont try using hard vocabulary if you are not sure of its spelling.You could have used doing instead of pursuing.Ok then coming back to your question.Whats your degree and you must finish CA and then you can apply for MBA in canada.I will give you one advice if you wanna try it abroad pls try to improve your english.
Reply:First, learn how to spell "Canada."

cosmos

No comments:

Post a Comment