Thursday, July 30, 2009

Do you know of any jobs for teens around 15 years old or a little older or younger?

I am looking for a job around close since i dont drive yet. I live in C.A. so any job you can think of that would be out here for around my age would be great.


I need to start saving up for college and a car.


Thanks for your help!

Do you know of any jobs for teens around 15 years old or a little older or younger?
sorry I'm not really sure where c.a is, but when i was 15 i got a job a bakery working at teh front counters selling the bread adn stuff. i currently work at spotlight which is a craft store, and i work in the fabric section cutting fabric. other jobs could be like at a newsagentce or at fastfood outlets. there are plenty of jobs out there just have a look around.


No comments:

Post a Comment