Thursday, July 30, 2009

How long and what steps must i take to get my felony probation transferred from Florida to Columbia, S.C>?

I'm transferring with my job (Florida) to Columbia, S.C. and on probation...I need to start my job in S.C. no later than January 15,2007...will I make it? who do I need to call to get the process going

How long and what steps must i take to get my felony probation transferred from Florida to Columbia, S.C%26gt;?
I think you'd have to get in hold with your parole officer,set a court date for the right to work over at Colombia,I think the court involved would have to be necessary...
Reply:Obtain a "to whom it may concern" letter from your employer stating that Del Patterson's job functions are being transferred from the Florida location to the South Carolina one, and that if you wish to continue being employed by the company, you will have to go to South Carolina.





Take this letter to your P.O. in Florida and tell him that you will have to move to South Carolina for work reasons. He should either start or provide you with the procedures to transfer your probation to South Carolina.


No comments:

Post a Comment