Saturday, May 22, 2010

Which of these parttime jobs would you prefer while going to school?

a) washing %26amp; folding bedding and towels in a hotel





b) cashier in a craft store





c) parking lot attendant (really easy job so I can do my homework while working)

Which of these parttime jobs would you prefer while going to school?
Do not even consider the laundry position for a hotel because that is hard work and does not pay enough.





Personally, I would chose a cashier in a craft store because a parking lot attendant may be a little dangerous unless it is day hours only.
Reply:I would definitely not go for hotel one. i hate folding others beds. I would perfer to go for cashier in a craft store, coz that is easy, you can do your homeworks during slow hours. Parking lot (in downtown) might be little danger for a young lady, or probably hot or cold in bad weathers.


No comments:

Post a Comment