Monday, May 24, 2010

I need help to implement these Class in C# or Java..Please help me and thanks?

I have a full time job and I was hire for C/SQL programmer. My company is trying to move into new technology such as .NET / Java. So I need to learn and code using OO programming and recently I asked to implement the followings classes.





I need to write the complete code for a base class name All_Geometry and derived from this base, class Just_Rectangle.





I do need to keep in mind the constraint such as any derived classes from All_Geometry must include a method to calculate the area.





Next step is





Derive from the All_Rectangle class, a new class All_Square, where All_Square constructor will only take one parameter, side length.





Please help me to achieve this as you all know job in essential to live. I understand C# so help is C# would be monumental else Java is fine too.

I need help to implement these Class in C# or Java..Please help me and thanks?
You need to learn how to lie better. This is clearly a homework assignment.





But, in the off chance you can actually understand a programming answer, the basics of inherited and derived classes are the same in C# as they are for most C and C-like languages.





http://www.exforsys.com/tutorials/csharp...


No comments:

Post a Comment