Monday, May 24, 2010

Advertising jobs?

I am still enrolled in college I have about another year left, I am getting a bachelor's degree in visual communications (graphic design, adveritising etc.)





I have had a very hard time with school and my grades have sucked up until now because I have all the time to study now so my grades will definately be A's and B's, not C's and D's. My question is, when I go to apply for jobs, they will know I have my bachelor's degree in Visual Communications..will my individual grades make an impact on if I get the position? will I show proof of diploma or actual transcripts?





Also, will it make a difference that they see the last year I had mostly all A's? I just am nervous about this..

Advertising jobs?
You should check out www.fhtmfreedom.com and position yourself in what is said to be the fastest growing Co. in history. If interested, my contact info is on site.

chrysanthemum

No comments:

Post a Comment